Velocity 4250 Turn Free
- 90cm, 135cm & 150cm models out of stock
- Turn Free for your convenience, the Velocity 4250 offers a medium support.
- Superior quality, handcrafted at our Yorkshire based factory by artisan bedmakers, with 2 rows of side stitching and layered with temperature regulating British wool, blended with absorbent flax and hemp.
- Sustainable luxury, with 100% recyclable Cortec™ Quad springs that contour to your body with greater accuracy for deeper support. Posturfil pocket springs react instantly to movement, with HD 2500 micro springs close to the sleeping surface to relieve pressure and provide targeted support.
- Finished with an in-house woven, chemical free mattress cover for a healthy and environmentally sound night's sleep.
- No glue, foam or FR chemicals are used meaning each mattress is zero to landfill.
- There’s no need to wait as the Velocity 4250 comes with free next day or standard delivery to your front door or room of choice. Free next day delivery is available if your order is placed before 2pm. Conditions apply, please see Delivery page.
- We can also remove and recycle your old mattress at an additional cost of £25.
- With a 60 Night Comfort Guarantee to experience luxurious comfort. Rest easy knowing there is an option to exchange to a different mattress in the collection if it is not your perfect match.
- Each mattress comes with a 5 Year Manufacturer’s Product Guarantee and a 5 Year Warranty.
- Mattress depth: 23cm
- Please note your order will be fulfilled by Harrison Spinks on behalf of your retailer. Please see Terms and Conditions.